Image Was Not Accepted
You received an email stating that we did not accept your image because it did not meet our Content Guidelines. The most likely reasons that your image was not accepted include the following:
- We may have considered your image controversial (e.g. it contained a political statement, a religious symbol, phrase or word, a focus on alcohol, etc.)
- We may have thought your image included a celebrity or celebrity likeness.
- We may have thought your image included a regional, national or international leader or politician (current era or past era).
- We may have thought your image included a convicted criminal, or a newsworthy, notorious or infamous image or individual.
- We may have found your image to be objectionable in some way (e.g. it was obscene, offensive, pornographic, too sexually suggestive, violent, threatening, harmful, abusive, defamatory, libelous, etc.).
- We simply did not understand your image or something about your image (it included text we could not read, a symbol we didn't understand, a person's face we could not make out, etc.)
- We may have had a concern that your submission contained copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected material (click here for more information).
- We may have had a concern that your image contained unacceptable business advertising (alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, sex toys, etc.).
- Your image appeared to us to be a vintage image or from an older era where we need help identifying the subject to ensure they are not notorious.
- Your image may have depicted a postage stamp, postage indicia, or US Postal Service trademark.
Examples of images that we do accept include babies, individuals, couples, families, pets, landscapes, artistic items, and other similar types of images. Any person in a picture should be wearing reasonable clothing for the situation.
We are conservative in our acceptance of images. Please note that owing to privacy concerns, our customer support representatives do not have access to the image(s) that you submitted. As such, they cannot provide details on why your submission did not meet our content guidelines. We thank you for ordering from PhotoStamps and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We encourage you to try again.
The PhotoStamps Team